[ct-user] Invitation to our Web Sites

KB8TNQ KB8TNQ <kb8tnq@voyager.net>
Sat, 02 Aug 1997 22:44:57 +0000

--------------5A08C13D414575BC86B3C6B3

--------------8A1345BF81C719E90B469FE9

Greetings:

Please accept this invitation to visit our Web Sites.  Both are
constantly growing, and that is where you come in.  We need your input.

The first,  http://www.kb8uyz.com/kb8tnq  is the KB8TNQ Ultimate Amateur
Radio Page! and is a great source for the Ham and even those interested
in getting into the hobby.  With a plethora of links and a "Site O' the
Week"...(one selected by yours truly)
we hope you'll find this Site user friendly.

The second, found at  http://www.kb8uyz.com/cmarc  is the Central
Michigan Amateur Radio Club Web Site.  While this Site is primarily a
"Club" Site, we do have a "Trader's Page", which was recently started.
All postings to this page are FREE, so if you have unwanted Ham gear,
feel free to check it out and help us get the word out.

Thanks for your time and we'll look forward to seeing you soon.

7-3,
Jim KB8TNQ

--------------8A1345BF81C719E90B469FE9

<HTML>
Greetings:

<P>Please accept this invitation to visit our Web Sites.&nbsp; Both are
constantly growing, and that is where you come in.&nbsp; We need your input.

<P>The first,&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.kb8uyz.com/kb8tnq">http://www.kb8uyz.com/kb8tnq</A>&nbsp;
is the <I>KB8TNQ Ultimate Amateur Radio Page! </I>and is a great source
for the Ham and even those interested in getting into the hobby.&nbsp;
With a plethora of links and a "Site O' the Week"...(one selected by yours
truly)
<BR>we hope you'll find this Site user friendly.

<P>The second, found at&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.kb8uyz.com/cmarc">http://www.kb8uyz.com/cmarc</A>&nbsp;
is the <I>Central Michigan Amateur Radio Club Web Site.&nbsp; </I>While
this Site is primarily a "Club" Site, we do have a "Trader's Page", which
was recently started.&nbsp; All postings to this page are FREE, so if you
have unwanted Ham gear, feel free to check it out and help us get the word
out.

<P>Thanks for your time and we'll look forward to seeing you soon.

<P>7-3,
<BR>Jim KB8TNQ</HTML>

--------------8A1345BF81C719E90B469FE9--

--------------5A08C13D414575BC86B3C6B3

begin:          vcard
fn:             KB8TNQ
n:              ;KB8TNQ
email;internet: kb8tnq@voyager.net
title:          Amateur Radio Operator
note:           Batteries not included, see dealer for details, the views expressed are not necessarily those of anyone important, if you build it-he will come!
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

--------------5A08C13D414575BC86B3C6B3--