[ct-user] USB in new PC's

Robert Johnson Robert Johnson <rjohnson@ici.net>
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 22:54:22 -0500

On the contrary, WIN95 OSR2 (Ver. 4.00.950B or latter) currently supports
USB. If you are using the WIN95 Upgrade Version, you don't have and can't
add USB Support.

I am using the USB at the present time as an interface to some hardware I'm
developing.

So far the only commercial device available (that I know of) using USB, is a
Digital Camera !!

However you expect an EXPLOSION of devices to hit the market place in the
very near future !!!  One might just be a Com Port Expander !!!!
73 Bob