[ct-user] re:server dwn....

on6zx@hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net on6zx@hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net
Wed, 05 Feb 97 13:14:39 cst

Sorry to post this, The internet server was down for 3 days and I only had
a few e-mails.  I wanted to make sure I was still connected.  If you sent
any e-mail to me since Sunday, re mail it please!!!!
tnx 73 Will

Got it only from CT server,nothing coming through from DX server !!

 ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
 º Do you have mail for me??                   º
 º Send it to:                                 º
 º                                             º
 º E-MAIL ADR: on6zx @ hamgate.kc3ol.sound.net º
 ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org