[ct-user] Interfaced Radio Commands

Brian Short Brian Short <ke7gh@PrimeNet.Com>
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 23:17:50 -0000

The most handy two items for me are PacketCluster point and shoot
and automatic split operation.  Point and shoot allows you to just click
on a packet cluster spot and it will set the radio to the proper frequency
and/or split if the spot is in the proper format.  Automatic split operation
is handy for S&P on 40m SSB for DX.  Just press "-" and then enter the
transmit frequency.

Spotting DX (even split) is also quite easy as the computer has the frequency
and/or split available.  There are other advantages (obviously), but for my casual
purposes, those are the most handy.

73, Brian ke7gh@primenet.com