[ct-user] Frequency

Phil Sauvey Phil Sauvey <ke8ro@comp-res.com>
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 22:11:07 -0500

Hello to everyone,
	I have found a problem that I hope someone can help me with.  I have CT
version 9 and when I used it for the CQWWCW contest, I noticed that at
the completion of the contest, it had several of the frequencies wrong.
Many of my 20 meter CW contacts showed a frequency of 14.174.  In the
latest ARRL VHF/UHF SS, I had the same problem when I used writelog to
get everything together to submit.  Most all of the frequencies were
listed incorrectly such as 5.008 for 6 meters, 43.200 for 432 and 14.260
for 2 meters.  Is there something I can do to correct this?  Any and all
help would be much appreciated as editing my *.all log was very time
consuming.  Please respond direct to me!

		Thanks!
			73, Phil
KE8RO-Phil Sauvey     E-Mail to: ke8ro@comp-res.com
Lakeside, Ohio        Grid: EN81OM