[ct-user] A mess

K5PN@aol.com K5PN@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 09:25:44 -0400 (EDT)

#1 Question - my contesting partner and I just both bought ver 9.27 and used
them in FD on separate computers (not networked). His recorded and displayed
the information for the Rate Graph....mine never showed that any contacts
were made, zero...I was running probably 50 QSO/hr peak.........His computer
a Pentium, mine a 486....Any ideas what is wrong?

#2 Question - As soon as I start my CT batch file that executes the
COMTSR1,2,3  tsr programs (and subsequently CT.exe) it keys my radio and
stays that way until I get all the way to the logging screen and hit ESC or
any of the Function keys that will make it stop...........Any ideas with
this?

#3 Question - Ran along making a number of contacts on 20M.....Then I
switched to 40M to make a contact or two......As soon as I would hit ENTER to
log the 40M contact, CT  would log it on 20M and return to 20M for the next
contact....I would change it to 40M again and the situation would
repeat.....I finally got it to stay by playing around a little but no pattern
was evident as to what would make it stay on the band I selected via the ALT
F1 command..... I was not using any Radio or Rotor or Antenna control....Just
the one COM port output to key my radio......Running direct out of
DOS...Windows not involved......Suggestions???

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org