[ct-user] CT .vs. TR

Keith Morehouse - W9RM Keith Morehouse - W9RM <blckhole@ripco.com>
Wed, 04 Jun 1997 15:15:17 -0500

Dio wrote:

> No, I don't want to start a holy war.
>
> I am a user of CT and like it very much thank you.
>
> I'd like to know why you like one or the other, pro's and con's.

Yes, I like CT also - and have been an avid user since version 4.
However, I broke down and bought TR at Dayton - and plan to make it my
standard logging program.

Why ?

Because, in my opinion, CT will NEVER go beyond the current release.  it
will NEVER be upgraded to include new radio support, more modern methods
of networking, what ever.  I want somebody that is active in the "game"
to handle my software requirements, not a bunch of third parties, or
worse, no one.

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse /  W9RM  / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail: blckhole@ripco.com

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org