[ct-user] CT-9 and Icom 706

Will, KN6DV Will, KN6DV" <kn6dv@qnet.com
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 01:23:38 -0000

Thanks to all who replied to my msg.
It looks like that KC1XX does not show or has any interest in CT (I do have
TR but I would like to use CT for Field day because it is simple to use)
I have not heard anything from KC1XX yet about my registration.
Looks like most contesters are going over to TR and I know the support Tree
is giving, is super. So far I have received every new update via e-mail.
Thanks again and I have a few suggestions to get the Icom-706 to work with
CT.
73 Will,  KN6DV

PS. I did forward most of the reply's to KC1XX