[ct-user] CT <> TR <> others

Bob Wruble Bob Wruble" <ai7b@teleport.com
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 21:19:42 -0700

when i first switched from ct to tr i kinda thot the same until i began to
realize wat tree ( a world class contester) was trying to do in terms
improving operating efficiency etc........probably best if one had no
exposure to ct....it kinda spoils u in terms of ease of initial use.......

but, if u make the investment in time required to master tr you will (I believe)
be rewarded in the long term.......especially if u want to play with two
radio operations etc......

for the casual op ct wks but i grew  very unhappy  abt the support
level and lack of new features etc. with ct soooooo.... i took my bisiness
elsewhere!!   also by using tr for general logging i keep my proficiency
up on all the features and setup options....then occasionally i xfer the
log.dat file  to my master log (DX4WIN) for qsling and record keeping.....

73 w7gg