[ct-user] CT version 9.27 at field day???

David B. Ritchie David B. Ritchie" <dbr@alumni.caltech.edu
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

As I recall, this is a bug --
easy fix --
just use a separate log file for novice and let them log on 40/80/10/15
without the "N" -- then be careful in combining scores to come up with
the final tally to submit to ARRL.

Tyhe way we do it at W6UE/W6VIO is to have a separate un-networked
computer at each station -- since we only call CQ and never hunt and
pounce, this works fine.  We combine everything later.

Good luck
Dave N7UE