[ct-user] DVP IRQ

Don Daze Don Daze <ddaze@enron.com>
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:24:21 -0600

Bruce -
I had a similiar conflict between my eithernet card and K1EA DVP card.
For the DVP to use base address 300h both the DVPTSR and the DVP card
must be set to 300h.  There is a jumper near the bottom center of the
card that controls the base address.  Leaving the jumper in place sets
the base address to 300h, removing the jumper will set the base address
to 308h.  Remove the jumper and let me know how it works.
73,
Don Daze, KC5AK   (ddaze@enron.com)
Houston, TX