[ct-user] Using master.dta from ram

NOAXL@aol.com NOAXL@aol.com
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 20:48:20 -0500 (EST)

I am new to the ct-user reflector, thought I 'd try a question or two.
I have just went to using CT-9.27.

What I would like to do it run master.dta from the ram drive.  Everytime you
hit 2 keystrokes in the logging field ct acesses the hard drive for
master.dta ?  I would like to lengthen the life of the hard drive by using
the ram drive .

My other question is has anyone used a W9XT DVK card with CT .  I can't seem
to get it to run with  just the f-keys unless I open a seperate window with
the hot key command.  Then when that window is open I can't do anything in
ct. ???? Makes it hard to call cq and listen to another band on 2 radio
operation and check for dupes.

Ok well enough for now.  Thank you .   73
Dave Ranney  N0AXL
noaxl@aol.com

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org