[ct-user] Using master.dta from ram

KC0EI@aol.com KC0EI@aol.com
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 07:51:47 -0500 (EST)

<< My other question is has anyone used a W9XT DVK card with CT .  I can't
seem
 to get it to run with  just the f-keys unless I open a seperate window with
 the hot key command.  Then when that window is open I can't do anything in
 ct. ???? Makes it hard to call cq and listen to another band on 2 radio
 operation and check for dupes. >>

Dave,

The answer is that the w9xt card will not work with ct9.27.  This is a ct
problem..it works fine with ct9.14.  Somewhere after 9.14 ct changed
something and it does not work on SSB.  It works fine on CW.

If anyone out there has an answer, it would be appreciated.

73,  Tom  k0zm/kc0ei

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org