[ct-user] FINAL Comments CT/WIN95/CW

MAL MAL" <n7mal@ctaz.com
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 23:32:05 -0000

First thanks to all who responded and a special thanks to Cesar py2yp, who was the only one who actually provided viable answer to my question. Let me say again 1 more time; CW using CT9 running inside a DOS window in WIN95 works 'GREAT'... During the contest my XYL had a question about our checking account. I opened my banking program, in the spare space, on my desktop, contacted the bank and got the info. Then I went back to CT and it never lost a beat. I don't understand all the comments: "Don't use" or "You can't run" or "It won't run", because it does work and it does run. The CW weighting is good, the logging is instant, and I have the total capability of my computer available. Now there may be issues involving the DVP but I only participate in CW contests.  Thanks again for all the interesting inputs....

http://www.qsl.net/n7mal/ct.htm      mailto:n7mal@ctaz.com