[ct-user] v 9.31

n1sp@adam.cheshire.net n1sp@adam.cheshire.net
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 06:43:54 -0500 (EST)

I used 9.31 in the CQWW contest and also had the band map problem.

Also the .res file produced had times for the first day that were 1 hour behind
what they should have been. The second day the times jumped to the correct time.
The BIN file was fine. I tried using ct_time, making a couple copies of the res
files and editing them, recombining them so the times were right, then use r2b
to put it back to a bin file...but then I can't do anything with it...ct
complains the file is not a version 9 file and quits. Aparently this is due to
Ken being forced to change compilers. The b2r, r2b uitlities are important as
some normal logging programs use res files to import data. Some programs use the
BIN file, like hyperlog, and it can't use the v9 logs so you have to use 9to8
and then the times are off again for day one. A real mess for importing the file
into the normal station log.

Scott Porter, N1SP
ex WA1YTW,