[ct-user] Strange Occurrences

Mark Mowery, AA8TC Mark Mowery, AA8TC" <mowery@shianet.org
Fri, 07 Nov 1997 16:27:49 -0500

William Spickler wrote:

> When I WriteLog, any record that has been re-entered, whether edited or
> not, writes out with the Band (e.g., 10) instead of the Freq. (e.g.,

I also noticed some strange things after the recent SS.  About half my
log entries came out with the band only, and half with the frequency.
Also, after changing bands during the contest, sometimes the band entry
in the lefthand column would be highlighted (bright white on my color
monitor) and sometimes not. I was using one non-computer interfaced
radio. Anybody have any ideas on what the heck was going on?

Mark AA8TC