[ct-user] Icom 775-setting address to talk to computer

Mike Walker Mike Walker <mwalker@geronimo.legato.com>
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 09:47:01 -0500

Chuck

I don't have the info with me here at work, but I believe it is published
with the documentation that comes with Icom's CT-17 interface.

x'26' or x'28' comes to mind though.

Mike

At 06:23 AM 28/11/97 -0600, Chuck Dietz wrote:
>Anyone with a 775 working with the computer know the address to set in
>the Icom?
>
>(I have looked through the archives and have not found this "addressed"
>previously.)
>
>I cannot find the Icom manual, however, I don't remember it being of
>much help.  Is there an Icom user group??
>
>Thanks,
>
>Chuck
>

>--
>Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
>WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/ct/
>Questions:                owner-ct-user@contesting.com

Michael K. Walker                   Legato Systems (Canada) Inc.
Escalation Management                     3390 South Service Road
(905) 637-4738                                    Burlington, ON
http://www.legato.com                                    L7N 3J5
pager:  1480111@pagemart.net