[ct-user] CT9 and FT920

Ernie Howard Ernie Howard <w8eh@infinet.com>
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:20:06 -0500

I have the FT-920 and latest CT version 9 and it works ok here. K1EA
only added support about a month ago.  You need to get the latest
version 9 from the download site.  http://www.contesting.com/ct/

Other Yaesu rig settings will not work it. Yaesu keeps changing the
CAT in each radio.

73 Ernie W8EH

alltrom wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> On behalf of a friend, please allow me to ask this question: how to connect
> the new FT920 to CT9 ? My friend tried most of the transceivers in the CT's
> list, to no avail. Is there anybody who solved this problem ? Thanks.
>
> 73 de Mike, YO3CTK
>
> (unfortunately, owner of just a TS450, which works fine with CT)
>
> --
> Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
> WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/ct/
> Questions:                owner-ct-user@contesting.com

Ernie Howard, Jr    W8EH    Middletown, Ohio
Internet E-mail: w8eh@infinet.com
Web Page: http://www.infinet.com/~w8eh
Packet Radio: w8eh@w8jeu.#day.oh.usa.noam
Morse Code:   . _ _    _ _ _ . .    .    . . . .