[ct-user] Importing CT files into DX4WIN/32 Logging Program

Ron M.Philip Ron M.Philip" <rmphilip@mail.island.net
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 19:39:02 -0800

Greetings:

Last weekend I experienced a problem  importing my ARRL 160M CT files into
DX4WIN/32 logging program.
My computer clock was set for PST (-8GMT) and CT was set at GMT. During the
contest CT performed correctly indicating the times in GMT. However when I imported
the files into DX4WIN the times indicated PST + 1 hour.
In experimenting with a dummy entry after the contest I entered a "QSO" in CT at
0336 on December 9 (GMT), the computer clock indicated (correctly) 1936 on
December 8 however when importing the QSO into DX4WIN that program indicated
a QSO time of 2036 on December 8.
During the contest there was also a problem with the date as was also noted in this
example.
I would appreciate comments from anyone who can help.

Many thanks

de Ron
VE7NS