[ct-user] V8 or V9 ?

Tessei Masuda Tessei Masuda" <ji6brb@sun-net.or.jp
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:21:39 +0900

Keith wrote,
>Will V9 run acceptably on a 386SX with 4 meg of ram?

I tested it at last week ARRL CW with CT9.31 on a 386SX
(TOSHIBA J3100SX,which name is JA Version) with 4M ram.
And it run well except hitting Insert after input CALLSIGN.
Whenever I did it , he said not 'R DE ......', but 'ETE DE.....' which
 is as same as doing F3 and +.  But Only F3 was doing well. It
seemed that we have the relation between F3 and CT copying
the QSO date to HDD. Then I did not test CT networking with this spec.

I did it with 2M ram, too. Then It run well.

So it seems that we have no problem updating from Ver8 to Ver9.

73,

Tohmas, ji6brb
de Tohmas,Tessei Masuda , (ji6brb)
                     e-mail : ji6brb@ja6ybr.org