[ct-user] 9.37 Multi-Transmitter Band Change Issue

Charlie and Janet Ross Charlie and Janet Ross <ross_family@acm.org>
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 18:50:27 -0400

Ted, K2QMF, wrote:

>3 - During FD when one rig, in a multi TX set up,  logs a QSO and the
>next rig logs a QSO on a different band you get an illegal band change
>message.

We (K1TW, K1ILR, and me) used CT for the first time for FD.
We used CT 9.37 and ran 2A. For various reasons, we didn't
network the PCs but did periodic, manual log merges.

We noticed the same kind of band change issue.  The merged logs
also flagged the QSOs (on screen) from the two stations as being
illegal band changes.  It is as if CT thought they were both
from the same station.

However, the point totals computed correctly.  The "illegal"
contacts were not subtracted out either on screen or in the
paperwork.

To the best of our knowledge, we set up the two CT's properly...
multi-multi, station 1 and station 2, etc... but we are
admittedly fairly new to CT.

--Charlie, NC1N
  ross_family@acm.org