[ct-user] WA2MOE

Dean Norris Dean Norris <dnorris@k7no.com>
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:51:55 -0700

posted e-mail and otherwise made reference to me as
&quot;Hitler&quot;.&nbsp; I find his implication to be disgusting and
absolutely disclaim any such racist views.&nbsp; <br>
 I had heard of this a few years ago from another Arizona amateur and I
confronted Mr. Greene about it.&nbsp; At that time I insisted that he
stop these unfounded references and left it at that.&nbsp; It was my
understanding that he had stopped this practice.&nbsp; <br>
 I hope that no one takes his comments to be true and if anyone has been
offended by what he implies to be my views, I apologize and would like
the opportunity to further explain my status if felt necessary.<br>
 I have been an active amateur for 42 years and have enjoyed conversing
with hams in virtually every country of the world.&nbsp; I have met hams
of all ethnic and racial backgrounds and have never even considered race
or religion to be a factor in any of my dealings, either amateur radio or
professional.&nbsp; <br>
 As an attorney who specializes in criminal defense, I represent clients
of all ethnic backgrounds.&nbsp; In doing so, my character MUST not be
questioned.&nbsp;&nbsp; My clients deserve to be represented by an
attorney that will be totally unbiased.&nbsp; To have my character cast
otherwise is, at best, reprehensible.<br>
 I have sent an e-mail to Mr. Greene requesting an apology and that he
explain himself to the person to whom he made the remark.&nbsp; I have
heard nothing back and can only believe that he chooses not to correct
his position.<br>
 I have known Mr. Greene for approximately 7 years and during this time I
have spent hundreds of hours assisting him with computer problems as well
as legal and other matters.&nbsp; To have him attack me in this manner is
simply devastating.&nbsp; I can only speculate as to what would prompt
him to attack me this way and trust that whatever pleasure he derives
from this scurrilous lie is worth it.<br>
 Charles Dean Norris, Esq. - K7NO<br>
 Attorney at Law<br>
<BR>
e-mail to dnorris@k7no.com</div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;