[ct-user] CT 9.37

Ron St.Laurent Ron St.Laurent" <nd5s@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 05:41:27 -0400

Loaded ver 9.37 in a Pentium 160 for the WPX this weekend.  Code from the
computer was erratic using LPT1.  I suspected the computer.  Switched all
the peripherals over to an older 486-50 machine with 9.27 and it worked
fine.  Reloaded 9.37 to the 486 and erratic code again.  The machine would
alter characters radomly.  One time ND5S would be sent fine.  The next time
it would be ND5I, then NBHS.  I apologize to the first 5 guys in the
contest that had to bear with this situation.  I didn't have the side tone
on and I thought they just weren't copying me right.  Needless to say,
jumping from version to version has made the time in my log a nightmare to
figure out.

Ron ND5S