[ct-user] MORE on empty entries + S/No's

Cady, Fred Cady, Fred" <fcady@ee.montana.edu
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:00:14 -0600

You can go up and put your call in the line you want to make blank.  On
the first one you can make it be a "0 point qso" (I think by using
ALT-L, I don't have my book here with me).  The next time you put  your
call in it should be a dupe although you may have to make it a 0 pointer
too.  Haven't tried it myself.  Let us know if it works.

Fred Cady
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Montana State University
Bozeman, MT  59717
(406) 994-5976
fcady@ee.montana.edu