[ct-user] CT 9.36 & OMNI VI+

Gary Yantis Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com>
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 15:53:37 -0600

I've seen the same thing with an FT1000MP.  I downloaded 9.36 just before
the ARRL CW DX test and found F1/F2 only worked one way (computer to
radio).  After a few attempts at radio to computer the CT screen locked up.
 Not wanting this to happen during the contest and not having time to
investigate further I de-selected the radio and did band changes manually.
 Yes, 9.27 was OK.  Hopefully, this bug will be fixed in 9.37.

73
Gary, W0TM