[ct-user] Auto repeat/F1 with W9XT card

jtolbert jtolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:44:36 -0500

To all that inquired the auto-repeat/F1 not working with the W9XT card and
other external keyers:

I have been talking with Ken K1EA and at first he thought it would be a
simple matter to fix. It seems after reviewing the code
it will be more difficult . Ken has some other things going with CT and
while he told me it will be fixed he also said
" this is on the back burner for now " . I thank Ken for his time and I
guess for now will have to either return to NA ver 9.xx (yuck)
or wear my finger out...Thanks to all the replied and said " yea when is
this going to work !?!?!" In looking through the CT-USER
archives this problem is first mentioned in march of '95. If it hasn't been
fixed in 3 years , I am not holding my breath.
73 Jamie WW3S