[ct-user] DOS CT to continue

Bill Hinkle kb3aug@juno.com (Bill Hinkle)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:57:29 -0500

Thank God, I have a pentium 133 that sits across the room from my  rig
and it makes lots of noise on 160 and 75 when it's turned on. My old
trusty 386 SX-16 is the Ham puter and it still works like a champ with
DOS 6.22

                     73, Bill KB3AUG

                            Riverton, WV
On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 16:02:36 -0500 (EST) "Dick Wilder (K3DI)"
<wilder@abs.net> writes:
>I was also concerned that when a Windows version of CT is completed
>that
>the DOS version would die.  I messaged K1EA who returned a short note
>that
>the DOS version would be maintained -- he uses the DOS version.  :-)
>73, Dick Wilder, K3DI
>

>--
>Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
>WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/ct/
>Questions:                owner-ct-user@contesting.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]