[ct-user] WinIntel vrs Linux for CT

Mike Walker Mike Walker <mwalker@geronimo.legato.com>
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:52:05 -0500

There is some software called Contest Blaster (if I remember correctly),
that will work under DOS and will also work with CT at the same time.  I
got it at Dayton a few years ago.  I'm not sure if they are still around.
We make use of the DVP cards and NETTTSR for our network.

<quote>

This is the readme file that was in the software:

Thank you for purchasing Contest Voice Blaster. I hope you will find it a
valuable addition to your shack.

Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. They may be submitted in
writing or by phone to:

			LTA
			P.O. Box 77
			New Bedford, PA 16140
			(216) 565-9950

I may be reached on Compuserve at 72240,3103
<endquote>

Mike VA3MW

At 02:23 PM 3/24/98 , you wrote:

> [...]
Mike Walker VA3MW