[ct-user] F1 repeat/W9XT and others

jtolbert jtolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:02:53 -0500

Used ver 9.27 this weekend in spite of the fact it wont auto-repeat the CQ
message...I found out I kinda like it that way better...
being able to manually control when you key seemed a little better than
having the machine key just when someone called...This was really the first
contest using packet with CT..( I was low power assisted...Do other tests
have this category...I know the ARRL doesn't but
CQWW maybe??) The only trouble was after changing bands and then ctrl -> in
to the announce window , select the station and then hit
enter it changes back to the original band...only happens when u change
bands....I would shift f2 to the correct band and after that
all the packet spots pulled in would be correct until u changed bands
again...