[ct-user] ct9.36 and Omni VI Plus bandswitching

Gert3aav Gert3aav " <pa3aav@hetnet.nl
Tue, 5 May 1998 05:29:19 +0200

 When checking out CT 9.36 with the Omni VI Plus I observed that when
changing bands by means of Alt-F1 or Alt-F2 the radio does not respond
correctly.It switchtes to the other band (or not) and goes back to the band
it used to be on. The same happens when you type in a frequency. The radio
switches to the new frequency and immediatley switches back to the old
frequency.However only seldom it picks-up the new frequency.It seems like
that the new frequency is overwritten by the old one all the time. When
changing bands on the Omni, CT follows correct.
I have the radio configured (in menu 2) as follows: Bd 19200,   C-id 04,
Cde  ON.
When using CT9.23 with the same radio configuration all works fine.
Anyone noticed  the same or has a solution ?

73  Gert PA3AAV

e-mail : pa3aav@hetnet.nl