[ct-user] CT operating aid sheets available

Gary Yantis Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com>
Mon, 11 May 1998 13:40:39 -0500

Last fall I offered my CT operating aid sheets to anyone that wanted them.
  I hope the several hundred of you that requested them found them of help
in the contests.    Since then I've made a few updates including the
addition of the latest function keys and commands through version 9.37.
  The operating aid sheets includes label cutouts to tape above keys as
well as sheets listing function keys and commands.   If you'd like the
latest version just send me an e-mail.  I'll send you the file as an e-mail
attachment.   Unless you request otherwise the file will be in Word 95
format.

73
Gary, W0TM
gyantis@midtec.com