[ct-user] RE: Keying from computer/CT

Gary Yantis Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com>
Mon, 25 May 1998 11:34:22 -0500

>From page 19 of CT manual:
Jim Talens, N3JT
P.O. Box 19346
Washington, DC 20036

QRZ info:
Jim Talens, N3JT
5916 N. 15th St.
Arlington, VA 22205
n3jt@nmaa.org

I believe Jim is an attorney and builds these interfaces part-time.   I own
two and they work great.   Price is about $65.   They key with a reed relay
and work with any rig and any computer.  Specify 9 or 25 pin connector and
specify serial or parallel.    You provide computer cable between your
serial or parallel port and N3JT interface.   I use parallel on mine.  Good
luck!   Hope to work you from 9N1 in WPX.  I'll be single band 20 meters.

73
Gary, W0TM