[ct-user] Simple Configuration Question??

GW4BLE GW4BLE" <gw4ble@btinternet.com
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 18:02:50 -0000

Hi Gang,

Although I have been a registered  CT User since the early days I have never
configured it for linking to the radio or packet; however, I am
*considering* giving it a shot at a <limited> MultiOp in the upcoming ARRL
10 meter Contest and would like to set up CT for using packet spots.

Now, with all the upgrades/changes etc... I would appreciate some simple
advice on how it's done - the manual I have is dated 1994 so obviously some
things have changed.  Yeah, I know there are loads of "read-me" files, but
there are obviously many folk who have "been there" and "done that", so how
do I configure the following -

Radio is FT1000MP connected via the CAT to COM2
Packet is connected via COM3
CW keying is on LPT2 and keys OK
DVP board is installed and works normally as part of the usual single
operator configuration

CT version is release 9.37

Any advice and tips etc... would be appreciated.

73

Steve
GW4BLE