[ct-user] "Stutter" in transmitted CW

MT MT <mrtoburen@sprintmail.com>
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 03:47:59 -0600

I definitely had the same problem with CW stuttering.  I did not realize it
until several hours into CW SS.  I thought that everyone was getting rusty
receiving CW -- Hi Hi.  Once I figured out the problem, I had to disable
radio polling to get the stuttering stopped.  Later in the contest, after
the problem was fixed, a half dozen dupe stations called me.  It seems they
must have incorrectly copied my call due to the stuttering!!!

I was running 9.37, FT1000D, and Pentium II - 400.