[ct-user] Print Screen of CT screen...HOW?

Jim Jim" <Jim@VistaSierra.com
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:59:34 -0800

Russ,

I always run CT under DOS, but to get a print screen I would bring up CT
temporarily in a DOS Window under MS Windows and do an ALT-Print Screen
which puts the active window in the past buffer.  Then bring up Word or
WordPad and paste in the screen image on the document and print.  Maybe
someone has a more elegant approach, but this one works OK for me.

73,

Jim, W6KC