[ct-user] NL / NLI Section problem

Dick Wilder (K3DI) Dick Wilder (K3DI)" <wilder@abs.net
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 02:30:17 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Henderson, Dan N1ND wrote:
> Working with the latest update of CT, I entered NL for Newfoundland /
> Labrador Section but the software picked it up as NLI - the NYC / Long
> Island Section.  Is there a fix to this?  Or am I doing something wrong?
> Thanks in advance.   Dan Henderson N1ND

Use an ASCII editor and check the SEC.DAT file.  It may have:
		NLI:     NL, NLI, NY;           2
Remove the NL so you have:
		NLI:    NLI, NY;                2
Also look to see that you have a NL section listed toward the bottom of
the file.  This should be:
                NL:      NL, VO1, VO2, LAB;     VE

This worked in the version of CT I am using.

73, Dick, K3DI