[ct-user] CT937 and IC-775 - Broken?

Dave Hawes Dave Hawes" <n3rd@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 00:29:01 -0400

In an attempt to use the latest and greatest CT available, we
attempted to set up a three computer network at N3RS today.  I
brought my FT-1000MP, and Sig owns two IC-775s.  We were
disappointed to find that CT9.37a can not set the radio frequency
on the IC-775s, although it seems to work just fine on the FT-
1000MP.  Changing nothing but the version of CT back to 9.26
restored full functionality with the IC-775s.

By setting the frequency I mean things such as grabbing a packet
spot, or typing a frequency on the keyboard to set the radio's
frequency.  CT 9.37a is capable of *reading* the frequency, since
the proper frequency is being sent out on the network, and shows
up properly in the Alt-J window.

I wonder if anybody has seen this problem in incompatibility with the
IC-775 in later versions of CT?

73 - Dave N3RD