[ct-user] CT 9.37A

Jim Pratt Jim Pratt <n6ig@netcom.com>
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:36:49 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 K4ab@aol.com wrote:

> Just installed the new v9.37A for the upcoing CQWW.
>
> When I quit CT, the computer responds:
>
> "ANSI.SYS must be installed to perform requested function"
>
> Then, I'm returned to a DOS prompt.

9.37 said this as well.  I operated CW SS with 9.37 and Phone SS with
9.37A and experienced no problem with that message, not sure what it
means but it is odd...

I jumped from 9.22 to 9.37, so there may have been some other odd things
prior to this release.  I noted as well that with 9.37A you can't do a
"screen print" after the contest the way I used to with 9.22.  But
otherwise 9.37A was robust and had all the DVP bugs ironed out...thanks, Ken!

73, Jim  N6IG