[ct-user] Doubt in multi-op operations

Fidel Leon Fidel Leon" <sac40@dimoni.com
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 16:40:05 +0200

	[Since it looked like too many people were in holidays when I put that
message, I repost it again. Sorry for any inconvenience!].

	I have a doubt with multi-op operations in SSB Contests where you must
give a serial number.

	As you know, CT communicates with other CTs in the network, via serial
port. So, when you enter a QSO, the other operators know it, and the QSO is
sent to the whole network. Then, all operators see as available the same
serial number.

	The question is: what is th right CT operation mode to avoid giving each
operator the same serial number CT indicates in each operator's monitor (no
using DVP)? I was some time ago in a multi-op contest (WPX), and I could
see  the two operators were giving the same serial number to different QSOs!

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
sac40@dimoni.com