[ct-user] Ct use and Kenwood DRU

Chris91111@aol.com Chris91111@aol.com
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 01:25:14 EDT

Is it possible to use CT to toggle a Kenwood TS-850's internal DRU
(record/playback) unit instead of a DVP board??  also, has the dvp come out in
pcmcia card??

Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/ct/
Questions:                owner-ct-user@contesting.com