[ct-user] Problems

Horacio Botero Horacio Botero <horaciob@avan.net>
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 01:24:10 +0100

I have been trying to get running the ctv9,37 that i bought mail sent. Mi
working conditions are: Radio IC 775, with the CT17 coupler and using either a
macintosh with virtual PC or a pc compaq or dell laptops,
we start the program and using alt f1 or alt f2 can change frecuency in thre
windows of main screen as soon as write the call sing of dx station and push
enter, inmediatly the qso is taken in the 20 meter band , no matter the band
you have switched to, the radio does not make any change at all. if try to
change the radio frecuency in the radio the frecuency at program stay. I have
tryed chanching the port com in computer with no success. Using f1, f2, f3 f4
also doesnot work, confirming the lack of communication betwen radio and
computer. Please I need help. Would like also to know were the problem is?.
Could it be the file at floppy distribution disk corrupted ? Willing to use
the gear for CQWW of next month.
Horacio Botero
hk6kkk
E-mail horaciob@avan.net