[ct-user] CT9.xx & rig control

wb6tza@compuall.net wb6tza@compuall.net
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 12:56:58 -0700

Hi Timo

I can confirm that this happens in 9.3X versions. EXACTLY as you state.  I
have not had time to check the 9.4X versions, I was hoping this was caught
and fixed.  I did include it on a list of bugs sent to ken after our trip
last year, guess he hasn't had time to deal with it.  I also suspect it
requires polling the radio to catch such a change, and doing much of that
causes other problems.

I have only tested this with FT1000MP- but with SEVERAL different sets of
PC/Rigs.

73
robin critchell, wa6cdr, XZ1N