[ct-user] CT/ARRL 10M/FT1000MP

WR Teto WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:15:00 -0500

Ian, I also made a few contacts in the 10m contest (only 48 on CW due to heavy
work sked all weekend), and am also using a 1000MP with rig control.  Running
in pure DOS on an old 486, but with CT 9.44 version.  I noticed after doing a
writelog and then importing the contacts into my general logger (LOG-EQF), that
all the Q's showed up as 1.8 mhz contacts.  No problem as I globally converted
them over to 28 mhz.  But I did not dig into the matter to see what had
happened.  It's not a repeat of what happend to you, but your post did jog my
memory and I figured I'd drop this in anyway.

73..Wally / KT1M