[ct-user] FW: RAC Bulletin 99-002E New prefix for Nunavut (Canada)

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:52:16 -0500

Not a new prefix for Ken, a new prefix for me.  I'll update the .DAT files
in plenty of time for FD (next ARRL event after 1 April).

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/