[ct-user] CT-9 & TS-450S

James E. Keller James E. Keller" <n2lqq@juno.com
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 14:35:38 EDT

Hello Paul:          3 JULY 1999

I use CT ver 9.40 connected to my TS-450S  and it works great.

1) Install the  COMTSR  for the appropriate  COM port.

2) Choose TS440 for the radio (in the CT setup of the contest).

3) After setup of contest, it may NOT work!!  So then exit CT and restart
CT again.  This time it should work.  Don't know why, but this is the way
it works on my setup. My computer is a 486DX - 120 MHz board running
MS-DOS 6.22...  I use the following batch file  ( CT.BAT  ) :

CLS
C:
CD\CT
SET CTPATH=C:\CT
SET TZ=EDT4
COMTSR1 -B4800 -N82
CT -D -LZ
COMSTR1 -U
CD\
CLS

The  SET TZ is the time zone adjustment between my QTH and UTC time..

Hope this helps you, Paul.  Best wishes for the holiday weekend.
vy 73,  Jim,  N2LQQ