[ct-user] QSY timer bug in 9.40 and IARU?

Bruce Lallathin Bruce Lallathin <aa8u@modempool.com>
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 20:59:04 -0400

Maybe I set it up incorrectly....

I have two stations linked and a test log running. Am planning on a modest
m/s effort this time.

I don't see the QSY timers!

I logged a call on 20 CW and then went to 20 SSB and logged it again....the
program didn't seem to mind a bit and the QSY timers I expected to see did
not appear. This could be a problem this weekend. But then, sometimes the
QSY timers are ignored anyway. hi

Also, I noticed that to get the log from cw to ssb I had to use the CTRL-F1
command. Just switching the band/mode on the radio didn't change the log.
The log follows the band but not the mode. Again maybe I'm just not doing
it right. It has been a long time since I used the program.

Have fun this weekend.

73,
Bruce