[ct-user] CMOS access

LU FISHER LU FISHER" <fisher@pldi.net
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:05:00 -0000

I latched onto a Toshiba T3100SX laptop to use for portable op w/ CT for
contesting, log-eqf, and maybe packet.  It didn't come with a manual.
Anybody got any ideas on the key combination required to access CMOS setup?
I've tried many of the usual with no luck. Holding down F5 got it to bypass
autoexec.bat and config.sys to my surprise.  Also, it has installed PC-DOS
ver 6.3 about which I know zero (I am familiar with many versions of
MS-DOS) - should I substitute a later version of MS-DOS for the PC-DOS?

Thanks in advance, Lu Fisher K5YP