[ct-user] Supercheck-partial?

Ron Stordahl Ron Stordahl" <ron.stordahl@digikey.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:21:09 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Brakob <k0hb@uswest.net>

>Does anyone besides me think that the contest logging program should do
>recordkeeping tasks such record your log, tally up the score, and handle
>the post-contest paperwork...
>
>...but that it should *not* provide help on call signs
>(supercheck-partial), remember the exchange from another band and "fill
>in the blanks", and other similar "aids to copying"?
>
>73, Hans, K0HB

Hans

If you can generate enough enthusiasm for a logging program with restricted
features as you describe, perhaps someone will step forward and design one.
But what would you like to eliminate?  Obviously Supercheck-Partial, but is
dupe checking OK?  Packet cluster interface?  Automatic sending of CW or
voice by DVP?  Give us an idea of what is to be eliminated.

Ron N5IN