[ct-user] RE: Printing QSL9 labels in Avery 5160 format?

Ron Notarius RNotarius@chester-engineers.com (Ron Notarius)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:41:51 -0500

     Jim,

     I'd import the data into a real database & manipulate the
     data from there.

     I import my CT data into my logs, which I keep in a dBase IV
     (soon to be Visual dBase 5.5) system I half wrote (I still
     have to write the other half).  I can then extract the data
     I want for whatever stations I need to send cards to, sort,
     and then print the labels using a report format to print
     multiple QSO's on a lablel.  It's fairly easy & straight
     forward -- it's harder to type & explain than to do.

     CT's a very nice program for contests, but for manipulating
     mailing lables, it's a very nice program for contests.  This
     is not a knock by any means!  But maybe we expect too much
     from the software.

     IMHO.  I could be wrong.

     73, ron wn3vaw