[ct-user] WPX Colors

jtolbert jtolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 22:26:02 -0500

Hi Steve. I dont notice that but if I dont have the window open I dont see
the spots at all on the bottom line but when I send a spot I see the "WW3S
de K8TME" on that line . The only thing I see on the bottom
other than that is talk messages and WWV but they flash by so fast you cant
read them
73 Jamie WW3S